Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Exciting Hooded Towel

I am super excited! I am making a couple of hooded towels for an acquaintence who has 2 daughters and is always sending the CUTEST clothes Gabi's way when they outgrow them. It is quite funny actually since the youngest is one day older than Gabi, yet 2-3 sizes bigger (depending on the cut, of course!). ANyhow, as an act of gratitude I told her I wanted to make the girls something special and then asked for their favorite colors.


I found THE cutest towel today. I WANT TO KEEP IT HAHA! Anyhow, the print couldnt be more perfect for this princess of a gal.

ALSO, I am beaming to myself because I have morphed my prototype into something more fashionable, as of late. I am cropping the end of the hood so that it lays on the head nicer...leaving the pixie/monk look behind (hopefully).

A look at the towel:

I LOVE how it is reversible and I will finish it so she will be able to use it either way!

I will post more as it comes...I just had to share my find with someone. And I still need to find a cute towel with blues/greens/mermaid inspired for the littlest one. AH, the search continues...

No comments: